Office: Lifetime Real Estate & Management Consultants
M&N Investments Company Inc.
Address: 22 Dadanawa Street, Section ‘K’ Campbellville, Georgetown
Office: Mayor & City Council of Georgetown
Address: Regent & Avenue of the Republic, Lacytown, Georgetown
- Stella Maris Primary
- North Georgetown Secondary School (1983-1988)
- St. Stanislaus College (1988-1989)
- University of Guyana
- Post Graduate studies in – Diploma in Banking & Finance (2004-2006)
- Currently reading for BSC in International Relations
Alfred Mentore is an entrepreneur and the proprietor of Lifetime Group, a contracting and investment advisory Company in Georgetown, Guyana.
With over twenty-five (25) years as a Realtor and Developer, Mentore is a Residential and Commercial Real Estate Industry veteran and has represented individual, commercial and industrial clients through his financial and tenant advisory services.
Mentore specializes in applying his expertise and market knowledge to broker commercial and industrial estate acquisitions and identifying and facilitating investment opportunities across many sectors in Guyana.
Mentore is a community leader and sits as a Councillor for the City of Georgetown representing Constituency #4 affluent residential neighborhoods of Bel Air Park, Lamaha Gardens, Newtown Kitty and Campbellville and currently the Deputy Mayor of the City of Georgetown.
|A highly experienced leader and innovator who has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive industries, cutting-edge markets, and fast-paced environments. Strong technical and business qualifications with an impressive track record of more than 25 years of hands-on experience in strategic planning, business unit development, project management, and system engineering strategies. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization’s critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues, and improving customer service offerings.|
|Other interest/Achievements |
· Former President of the Demerara Cricket Club (DCC) (Guyana – 2009 – 2017)
· Past President of Georgetown Cricket Association (GCA) (2008 – 2009)
· Former Vice President Guyana Cricket Board (GCB)
· Active Member/player of the Lusignan Golf Club (LGC)
· Director/Board Member of the Central Housing & Water Authority (CHPA)
· Secretary of the Guyana Association of Municipalities (GAM)